If you loved:
Maybe you should try one of these!
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
- Matched by Ally Condie
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- Wither by Lauren DeStefano
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
- The Host by Stephanie Meyer
- Unwind by Neal Shusterman
- Legend by Marie Lu
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Feed by M. T. Anderson
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner
- Gone by Michael Grant
- Across the Universe by Beth Revis
- Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card
- Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
- The City of Ember by Jeannie DuPrau
- For the Win by Cory Doctorow
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
- Heir Apparent by Vivan Vande Velde
- V for Vendetta by Alan Moore
- Attack on Titan by Hajime Isayama
- X-Men: Days of Future Past by Chris Claremont and John Byrne
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Magaret Atwood
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
- 1984 by George OrwelBrave New World by Aldous Huxley
A certain scene in Unwind fucked my shit up.
The first time someone tried to steal my bag in the subway I panicked and I broke his arm with an umbrella and since then none of my friends will let me forget about this.
If you think this was a badass moment you need to remember I’m 5 ft and my bag was a Lucky Star bag and I was crying while hitting someone much bigger than me repeatedly with a frog-shaped umbrella.
you are my hero
I think anyone who’s ever been told they’re strange should remember this moment.
this is terrible and so funny at the same time omg imagine sitting with your family at your table for dinner and seeing your dad or mom just start trippin balls
imagine being the only vegetarian
This fucker knows exactly what he’s doing…
i express my emotions in long groans at different octaves
HAVE ANY OF YOU GUYS SEEN THIS
OH MY GOD
I AM DYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
hahahaha seriousy, watch it.
Car sex just got a helluva lot easier.
two kinds of people.
you could put a dead body there and put a blanket on it and people would think they were just sleeping and it would be a great way to transport dead bodies inconspicuously.
* three kinds of people.
HOW CAN YOU EVEN HAVE A GIF THAT’S THAT SPECIFIC?
I agree, it is highly unnatural…You might even say it’s ….. “Supernatural”
I should go to sleep.
Story of a dress - Lyrota - Persephone Dress
10/10 would wear as queen of elves
ASK12:AOS kirk bones spock dancing Hula
Different Types of Sleepers [doghousediaries]
I think I do every one of them each night
If you can’t find a place on your blog for Patrick Stewart in a bathtub dressed like a lobster, then your blog probably doesn’t deserve such majesty anyway.
avengers skit on Saturday Night Live starring Jeremy Renner